Have you tried Kristina’s Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes??? Vinyasa, also called flow because of the smooth way that the poses run together, is one of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga. It’s a broad classification that encompasses many different types of yoga, including Ashtanga and Power Yoga In contemporary yoga parlance, vinyasa stands in opposition to hatha.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
Classes now on Monday nights at 7:30pm and Saturday mornings at 11am